What is it like to live in Slovenia?
I think it is pretty great. Slovenia is centrally located in terms of Europe and the country itself has everything to offer. I live in the capital, Ljubljana, and a one hour drive can take me to the Alps, or the wine-growing region, or the seaside. I can easily drive into Italy, Austria, Croatia, or Hungary. Living in any new country has its challenges when it comes to navigating a new bureaucracy, language, even something as simple as going grocery shopping can be difficult when in a new place.
What is with the castle obsession?
What is your favorite part of travel?
What is on your travel wishlist?
- Photograph the Northern Lights (Norway or Finland)
- Travel through Patagonia (Argentina + Chile)
- Road trip through Japan
- Hike and photograph Mt Zion National Park (Utah, USA)
- Road trip from San Diego to Alaska (US + Canada)
- Ride a hot air balloon (anywhere)